AngularJS vs NodeJS vs ReactJS: Which One Would You Choose?
Comparison of JS Frameworks: AngularJS vs NodeJS vs ReactJS
Launched in 2009 by Google, AngularJS is an open-source client-side web framework. It assists AngularJS developers to resolve issues in single page web application containing a shell page with multiple views. It gels up well with all other libraries and thus helps in extending HTML vocabulary for your web application.
AngularJS Development works on features like routing, data binding, templates, dependency injection, directives, deep linking, and filters.
With a large support community, there can be some top reasons to choose AngularJS
- There is an injection subsystem with inbuilt dependency
- It allows simple routing and angular data binding
- It allows to create customized document object model(DOM) easily
- Amazing user interfaces can be built by help of AngularJS
- Data must be synchronized between components and model view
- It can be considered as an extension to HTML syntax and can create reusable components by directives
- It provides great angular libraries along with robust template building solutions
- The process of unit testing with Angular JS includes Injection of mock data into your controller and then measuring the output with behavior. Individual test pages are created and tested one by one and then they further interact with components to see if it works.
What can be various drawbacks of choosing AngularJS?
- There can be some performance issues with DOM elements
- Sometimes the scope of the application can be hard to debug
- Limited routing
- As pages embed interactive elements, Angular becomes slow with pages
- It is very difficult to integrate the third party
- One can easily learn AngularJS
Reasons to choose Node.js
- Node.JS developers can scale up applications created in Node.JS in vertical as well as horizontal manners
- It further supports the caching of individual modules
- It is highly extensible
- It supports real-time web application development
Cons of Node.js
- It does not have a rich library
- Node.JS keeps changing at frequent intervals. An all-together new API can come up with backward incompatible changes.
- It follows the asynchronous programming approach rather than linear blocking I/O programming.
- You won’t find Node.JS suitable for your large and complex applications development. It does not support both multi-threaded programming. It queues the incoming requests and executes them separately when log running tasks have to be processed. This increases the time required by an application to respond to user requests.
Reasons to choose React.js/React/ReactJS
- React’s virtual DOM is faster as it only refreshes a part of the page, rather than the conventional full refresh model
- Easy to create UI Test Cases
- Easy to reuse the code components
- It can display components in large amounts quickly and efficiently
- Specialized chrome extension makes it easy to debug
- Any data changes require manual processing
- It is view oriented
- Rendering the code from the server to browser will eventually improve the SEO of the webpage
- It improves debugging speed, making it easier for developers
- It covers both iOS and Android
- As it makes use of reusable components, it becomes easy for the hybrid applications to render natively
- React Native UI components can be applied without re-writing to an existing app’s code
- It provides support for both front-end and server-side
Cons of ReactJS
- With the constant release of new tools, documentation still remains incomplete, which makes it difficult for new ReactJS developers to understand and code.
- With a high pace of development, ReactJS developers must quickly learn new ways of development. With fast evolution, not every developer is able to keep pace.
What’s our take on it?
If you are too curious to know what other things can be accomplished with React Native, Hire React Native developers from us. We are globally recognized as one of the top-notch React Development Company and we are especially known for our robust, scalable and affordable React Native Development Services.